Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Harbour Bridge Scenic 2 and a first

I took a friend of mine out for a quick Harbour Scenic on the weekend, the wx was incredible and only very mild mechanical turbulence for once! This made for an incredibly enjoyable flight, hands off, easy to trim for the whole ride! I'm definitely getting better with each flight, find myself getting ahead of the aircraft, remembering more of the checklists from memory and improving my situational awareness.

It was nice to have it run so smooth, however my friend did get air sick, a first for me to have a pax actually use the sick bag! I must say it adds some stress to the situation, along with a smell and learning to still focus on the job at hand while taking care of a sick pax! Great training though, I'm sure in small GA ops there will be lot's more of this to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment